Sunday 2 January 2011

Thanksgivings!

This year,last year? The countdown was awesome,we were celebrate the new year by worship God. It is totally different from the previous years.
I believe that that are many ways to celebrate a new year coming,I had chose my way to celebrate it.
At the end of the 2010,I was keep thinking of what has God done to me,I really appreciate it.
The moment that I spend with cell members,I felt that celebrate new year in worship is really meaningful for all of us,we share about what happen to us in 2010.

2010 is a past,it means,anything bad which from 2010,we should throw it away,and have new start.
Honestly,for me, a new year doesn't means it is totally new for me,because I think every single day,when I wake up from sleep,open my eyes,it is a new year,a meaningful day for me.

That are lots of things waiting for me to facing,to challenge,to fight with them.

God always like to put some challenging stuff inside my every single pages,however,God also always give us a happy ending at the bottom of our pages.

The best is yet to come,it is a meaningful words, phrase for me,I will never forgot what God has taught us. Although I am facing any difficult problems,the best is waiting for me behind the huge number of problems.

Last 4 weeks,I will be in Kuching,with friends who haven't meet up for an age,can't wait to see them. I don't have a lots of friends in Kuching,it is a fact. Sometimes I was thinking it is all because of myself,should say,it is my fault actually.

I am a person who do not talk a lots, but it doesn't means I act cool. I want to communicate with other people,how I wish I got friend anyway.

I went to the church this morning,and we talk about thanksgiving again,and it was great that I learn thing again.

Thanks God for the relationship between my family,He brings me more closet to my family,building a new bridge,pull down the wall between my farther and I.Although I still trying hard.

Tomorrow school is going to reopen,I feel happy that I can learn something new again,but feel sad at the same time because of the holiday "mood"is still doesn't want to leave me aways.Hatesss.

So I really pray hard for the future thing that I will be facing! Thanks God!

No comments: